ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a [Senior] Brand Manager to lead the strategy & creation of Pelotons digital advertising content, with a focus on the Tread business. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with Performance Marketing & integrated marketing teams as well as creative agency partners to deliver best-in-class digital advertising across paid social, online video & digital display. The ideal candidate will obsess over performance & help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
- Collaborate with integrated marketing leads to understand the seasonal business goals, strategies, & consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans in digital channels.
- Partner with the Performance Marketing team to develop effective strategies & optimize creative real-time in-market creative optimizations.
- Author insight-led marketing briefs, lead the creative development of the digital campaigns & manage campaign rollout.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with creative agency partners & the lead production of compelling & effective channel-first digital content.
- Own end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication & diligent management of timeline & budget.
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising with a focus on content strategy, creative development, production & optimization.
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape (with a disproportionate focus on paid social) & proven success working with media teams to drive performance.
- Experience working with - or at - a creative agency to deliver compelling best-in-class digital video.
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.