Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are looking for an experienced US based sales associate with financial service industry experience to support B2B Connect's expansion initiatives. B2B Connect is Visa first non-card based large value payment product using distributed ledger technology. This is an incredibly exciting time to join our team as we expand globally.
This role is a unique opportunity to join Visa Global B2B Connect leadership team & be part of onboarding initial customers. The leader will be passionate about sales, reporting, customer experience, analytics & business growth & will be responsible for a reporting & analysis within the team. You will have the opportunity to support a high-performing team across multiple geographies, align global plans & KPI's that align to B2B Connect's growth plans
- Customize delivery of B2B Connect capabilities to align with individual client needs & priorities
- Lead the analysis, insight & ongoing monitoring of market trends, regulations & competitive analysis to enable Visa's teams to develop & implement proactive strategies and
plans to protect & grow Visa's business
- Execute product positioning & pricing of Visa & competitors' products in client's product portfolios
- Be a strong & articulate external voice of Visa
- Serve as role model for leadership team. Hold individuals accountable for commitments, promote transparency & healthy debate on key issues & demonstrate ethical behavior, act with integrity
- Establish key performance metrics & measurements for the predictable delivery of B2B connect network growth
- Take an active role in the future of the service by identifying & defining new payment use cases, be the advocate of those to the B2B Connect Product team
- Establish clear goals & provide coaching to team members to maximize team competency & support career development of direct reports
1 year of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
Demonstrated experience as a seasoned business/sales analyst who has worked with and/or managed global sales teams
- Expert skills with Salesforce, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
Financial service industry experience - cash management, treasury technology experience a plus but not required
High energy level, performance oriented & passionate about B2B industry players, their customers, & emerging technology / global B2B commerce space
5 years of related, professional experience (or equivalent combined with education) with progressive management experience.
Bilingual will be a plus
Advanced degree will be a plus, but is not required
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work10% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.