CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
Were committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire & retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal & professional growth goals & pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, & encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators & the insanely motivated.
About the Role
We are looking for an Email Operations ManagerProvider Communications Manager to run our outreach program. We are looking for a platform expert. Someone who can think about new ways to use communication platforms each day. The role requires an excellent understanding of multi-channel communications strategy (email, fax, phone, mail) along with experience in automated or batch communications. The ideal candidate loves solving puzzles, specifically, customer segmentation & the challenge of directing the right message to the right user at the right time. The ideal candidate should be able to manage a vision that balances standardized communication templates with personalization/customization across channels & with the ability to scale to tens of thousands of messages per month.
You're going to manage & refine an automated workflow in which users get flagged when their information is incomplete & get personalized messages helping them to solve the deficiency. We need your help to make sure that:
- The workflow continues to...flow.
- Errors are caught & addressed & then the problem that led to the error is patched.
- Clients' custom needs are addressed within a larger programmatic communications framework.
- Performance is tracked, reported, & improved upon.
The outcomes were looking for:
- Work closely with our operations team to coordinate automated omnichannel outreach (email, fax, phone, & mail)
- Develop & manage reporting dashboards, monitor trends, share actionable insights & make recommendations based on results
- Monitor daily program automations & data processes; troubleshooting when necessary & improving when possible
- Develop a holistic omni-channel contact strategy that optimizes CTA while maintaining compliance & our contracted SLAs
- Methodically test & identify best performing channels, content, & messages
- Work closely with our product team to advise on product enhancements related to Provider Communications & adjust workflows to account for CredSimples changing technology
- Expand our current offerings to encompass new business lines & areas where communication with providers will be required; standardize communications where possible & roll out new processes where not
- Leverage data to drive decisions & linking it to ongoing performance
- Analyze, report on, & optimize against performance metrics, ensuring we leverage the most effective message for each channel (email/fax/phone) & demonstrating the value of our service
- Innovative: Youre eager to drive innovation & company-wide process improvements, even when it would be easier to leave things the way they are.
- Passionate: You have strong opinions on MailChimp vs. SendGrid or IFTTT vs. Zapier vs. Workato or can describe a platform deathmatch that you're watching.
- Strategic Thinker: Youre able to cultivate a long-term vision while executing on a short-term action plan. You see connections between different workflows & processes & know how to bring them together when it makes sense.
- Thrive in ambiguity: Youre at your best when you have a complicated problem with an unclear solution ahead of you. Youre able to handle non-routine work with changing priorities.
- Communicator: You know how to communicate succinctly to get your point across & increase CTA.
- Operator: You are constantly thinking of ways to scale performance & reduce effort. You think that efficient systems are more elegant than flashy products.
- MacGyver: You are the human embodiment of a digital swiss army knife, with the ability to solve problems with any number of technical solutions without having a team of engineers to support you.
- Attention to Detail: If there is a typo in this job description, youre the one who is going to find it. You know the little things matter; whether youre managing an internal project or putting together a new campaign for our providers, youre on top of the details.
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of online marketing, email or CRM strategy management; experience with healthcare preferred
- 2+ years of experience running campaigns using an enterprise level Email Service Provider (ESP).
- 2+ years of experience managing audiences or segments in CRM platforms.
- At least 1 year of experience refining call to action messaging & strategy.
- Strong experience building a program with various ESPs, tech stacks, & CRM/Marketing Automation systems.
- Knowledge of email industry best practices including contact strategies, data hygiene, targeting & segmentation, A/B testing principles & analytics
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Excel, Sheets, Tableau or other tools