About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harrys brand strategy & growth within our mass retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions merchandising, Marketing, Operations & Store execution. As Harrys continues to develop as a Mens Grooming brand, the Retail team will be the primary driver of future growth & expansion for the company.
About the Role
The Retail Shopper Marketing Manager is an important role for help to manage the Harrys brand within our US-based Mass Retail partners. This role has a direct impact on the way our brand comes to life at retail, working closely with the Marketing & Retail teams to drive amazing shopper solutions that create trial & loyalty for our brand. They will also be a key partner in driving commercial innovation across all products within the Harrys brand for Mass Retail.
Here's what you'll accomplish:
- The RSMM is responsible for leading innovative in-store marketing programs within Mass Retail including ideation, execution, & post-program reporting, with a focus on 360 integration.
- The RSMM builds & maintains key relationships with retailers merchandising, marketing, & ISM teams for the Harrys brand within Mass Retail.
- The RSMM coordinates with the internal Brand, R&D, Design, Creative, & Insights partners to support the retail mission & ensure consistent Marketing strategy & execution at our Mass retailers.
- The RSMM is a key stakeholder in Harrys annual planning process -- helps translate Harrys strategic direction into shopper marketing tactics customized for Mass Retail that drive consumer trial, brand loyalty & ultimately profitable sales. This includes partnering with team leaders on annual retail planning, P&L management, & efficient/effective trade & OpEx spending.
This should describe you:
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player that possesses a drive for results, thrives in a fast-paced environment, & easily adapts to changing priorities
- Experience & a proven track record of working closely with internal sales & marketing teams to develop & execute successful 360 in-store retail marketing & promotional programs
- Experience with Channel/Shopper Marketing planning, project management & the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- An amazingly creative person & out of the box thinker -- able to brief, inspire & recognize great creative work
- Exceptionally curious about our target shopper & demonstrates an ability to interpret consumer & retail data including Nielsen & InfoScout -- ability to tailor shopper programs that connect back to key, strategic insights
- A model of collaborative behavior & a strong track record of partnering cross-functionally to deliver best in class shopper programs
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication & presentation skills & experience with internet research & digital/social media
- Extremely organized, dependable & self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
Who you will work with:
- You'll work most closely with key contact at major Retailers (merchandising, marketing, ISM) & our Brand Marketing, Design, & Retail teams here at Harrys
- You'll report to the Director of Retail Shopper Marketing
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.