Refinery29 is the leading media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, & live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration & tools to discover & pursue a more independent, stylish, & informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk, www.refinery29.de & www.refinery29.com/fr-frfor more information & to browse content.
About the team:
Our Client Services group is responsible for leading post-sale through expert client support, communication, & implementation of highly custom programs. This begins at the hand-off meeting with our Marketing Solutions team & subsequently with clients at the Kick off Call. Managers are in charge of providing timelines, setting expectations with clients, routing deliverables & feedback, attending shoots, reporting, optimizing & overall ensuring a smooth Post-Sale experience.
Client Services works with Sales, Brand Strategy, & our in-house creative teams to execute creative ideas that underscore WHY R29 is THE choice for driving cultural relevancy with young women.
This role is specific to the execution of branded 29Rooms campaigns.
As a trailblazing force within the world of events, 29Rooms is an Immersive Exhibition of Style, Culture & Technology & the only live event experience that truly embraces the transformative power of creativity.
Together with todays most thought-provoking artists, visionaries & brands, 29Rooms invites guests to explore, share & connect with this unforgettable event as we expand to new audiences & locations.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Serve as key point person for a number of 29Rooms executions for our agencies & clients across beauty, fashion & lifestyle verticals. 29Rooms campaigns inclusive of the event, promotional tactics, content, media & talent.
- Set up partnerships internally with R29 & IMG counterparts by leading the execution process (from a kick-off email to scoping the project, to reviewing creative briefs).
- Kick-off campaign with clients & manage all timelines, assets & strategizing ways to optimize for post-sale deliverables.
- Manage client correspondence by leading the process through setting up weekly calls with client, making optimization recommendations & sharing all post-sale deliverables of campaigns ranging from core deals to complex deals
- Working with cross-functional groups internally across IMG & R29 to lead the 29Rooms campaigns for Toronto tentpole market to ensure assets are distributed & delivered.
What you have:
- 3-5 years project management, client services or relevant experience preferably at a publisher or experiential agency.
- Experience with media & content execution
- Experience with event execution & client services
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines & work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication & organizational skills
- Digital media planning experience
- Proven ability to deliver white glove client service
To be successful here you are already:
- A trusted teammate - your employees, peers, & co-workers value your ideas & contributions.
- Results oriented - you care about creating tangible value through the number & quality of the hires that you & the team make.
- Purpose-driven - Refinery29 is committed to supporting women in claiming their power in big & small ways. We are a purpose & mission-driven company & love people who have a passion to make a difference in their work.
- Self-starter - You have a vision for what needs to be done & you go about doing it & getting it done. You will not be micro-managed here. Well expect you to take full ownership of your area & your results.
- Open, collaborative & curious - this is an ever-changing company & we value people who listen & collaborate with an open mind for possible new ways of doing things.