Help build the operational excellence to help Flexport grow
Dispute analysts play a critical role & must be highly detail oriented. Analysts must ensure the dispute representation & documentation to a payment processor is complete & without error. Analysts are expected to work efficiently to meet goals & to cross-train in other areas of the business. This allows them to understand the full scope & impact of chargeback & fraud.
- Be comfortable analyzing information
- Partner with the Accounts Payable & review vendor statements for open items & credits
- Work closely with the Ocean & air teams & follow up on any billing discrepancies
- Perform research; provide & request documentation
- Initiate & follow-up on disputes
- Record refunds in our system once received
- Document Standard Operation Procedures
You Should Have:
- BA/BS Degree;
- 2 years of experience in the logistics or supply chain industry, preferably at a Top Freight Forwarder or 5+ years of supply chain consulting experience;
- Excellent communication, social, & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to develop & share new solutions to old problems
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology & data analytics, logistics infrastructure, & supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients & suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital & Y Combinator. Were excited about the three big ways were moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Dont be! Were building the first Operating System for Global Trade. Thats why its incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- Whats freight forwarding & why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination & shipment of goods from one place to another & its what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world & break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.