Ripple is growing & so is our People Team! Were looking for a Senior People Operations Specialist to join our team.
You will be providing guidance & assistance to geographically dispersed employees using our ticketing system. The successful candidate has strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, outstanding time management & communication skills, a commitment to exceptional customer support, & the ability to build relationships at every level of the organization. This person must be comfortable dealing with highly sensitive & confidential matters. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in dynamic & high-growth environments & is interested in gaining exposure to a variety of HR disciplines.
This role is based remotely in the US.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Provide superior customer support directly to employees as the go-to person for HR related inquiries through our ticketing system
- Follow up with team members & business partners to ensure required information is received, submitted & filed
- Perform regular HR administrative functions, such as HRIS updates, audits, & document storage
- Participate with the People team on process improvements & project rollouts. Support MidYear & end of year performance review process
- Facilitate on-boarding & off-boarding of employees. Responsible for review of all background checks, I-9s, employment verifications, & employee updates in our HRIS (Workday).
- Maintain accurate & up-to-date policies, People Operations programs, new hire resources, & more in our Wiki
- Participate in projects to further enhance & globalize our People Operations processes for a seamless employee experience
- Provide support on system enhancements through User Acceptance Testing
- Document process flows internally & externally
- Performs other duties as assigned