Company Description|Job Description
BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why Join Us?
One of BlaBlaCar's core ambitions is to build the largest people-powered travel network in the world. To achieve that goal, we set ourselves high & ambitious targets, bringing tech & data to the heart of a renewed product experience & company strategy.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will join our passionate 5 people team to help them build the BlaBlaCar iOS application that is revolutionizing the way people do & think their trips!
What you will contribute to:
- Designing & developing features for the BlaBlaCar application following the MVVM pattern, using RxSwift;
- Improvingthe quality of the application;
- Improvingthe tooling & the CI/CD pipeline;
- Being partly responsible ofthe graphical uniformization of our app by bringing to life a design system spec made by a talented UX designers team
- Conductingcode reviews;
- Collaboratingwith non-technical stakeholders to help shape the features that you will ship.
What you will need to be successful:
- Being an iOS engineer & passionate for building mobile services;
- App store release process & code signing knowledge;
- Good proficiency in Swift & the iOS mobile development;
- Experience writing unit & integration tests;
- Good knowledge of clean iOS architectures;
- Be humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation & a relentless doer;
- Comfortable with English (French is a plus).
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ (remote friendly)
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact,
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment,
- The latest Mac equipment,
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces,
- Free ridesharing to live our value Think it. Build it. Use it.,
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all away for an unforgettable weekend,
- Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other,
- Weekly Tech Demos,
- And many more benefits - check them out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs.
What is next?
If you are ready to join us, please send your CV (PDF format) & answer our questions in English; note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you for several rounds of interviews & tests.