Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products & content that inspire people to get away more. In support of our mission, we are seeking an Associate Manager, B2B Sales to join our growing Business Development Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations, personalization, & fulfillment needs for our Corporate Gifting & B2B programs while building & nurturing relationships with our corporate customers. You will work closely with internal & external partners to manage conversations from inquiry to completion. The right candidate is detail-oriented, thrives interacting with customers & cross-functional teams, & is highly motivated to iterate on & implement new processes to ensure seamless delivery of all corporate orders & B2B opportunities. This position reports to our Senior Manager, Corporate Gifting based out of our headquarters in SoHo, New York City.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, Anti-racism training & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the execution of corporate orders including inventory identification, corporate personalization production, special order requests, shipping, & fulfillment strategy
- Cultivate & nurture client relationships by effectively communicating our Corporate Gifting program & offerings
- Leverage sales & account management principles to grow an ongoing pipeline of accounts
- Establish workflows & best practices in our CRM tool, identifying ways we can use the data to guide & improve our sales & customer strategies
- Proactively suggest improvements to existing processes & develop new tools to increase efficiencies in corporate personalization production & fulfillment
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify potential for the program, including but not limited to long-term partnership opportunities, development of marketing materials, corporate event activations, & product customization opportunities
- Monitor competitive corporate gifting programs & compile findings for continuous improvement of our program
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally in an operations, account management, or project management role
- You are process driven
- You are effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- You are meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- You have a strong proficiency with Excel including data manipulation/organization
- You are an excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Youre a detail-oriented & proactive problem-solver
- You have a no task is too small attitude
- You love to travel (but that's a given)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.