Using our industry-leading game engine, we are crafting a whole new line of products centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. What we build will impact multiple industries such as Robotics & Autonomous Vehicles, & contribute to the advancement of the field of Artificial Intelligence!
We are developing a groundbreaking ML operations platform, one specialized in demonstrating the power of real time 3D to solve difficult problems in computer vision. Success for us looks like enabling a single ML developer customer to build a production-level computer vision model with a limited set of real world images. In order to achieve this objective, we must make significant investments in simulation & ML infrastructure & 3D simulation tools & content.
In this role you will be designing, building, & supporting new services for our evolving Computer Vision platform. You'll develop the cloud infrastructure, APIs to advance our feature set & keep our users engaged. You will work across groups to develop the top synthetic data platform in the industry. Our product vision is being developed as we learn from our customers, & you will help us turn our goals into a product reality, win customer focus, & turn Unity into a leader in the Computer Vision industry!
What youll be doing
- Partner with product management, engineering, artist, & ML team members to analyze, define & design the services to meet market needs
- Continuously review & identify improvement opportunities in our processes & features to ensure our product delivers value to our customers consistently
- Provide technical & product direction for ML operations pipelines, & how it applies to synthetic data
- Research, envision, & define standards thatll help advance the CV product mission
- Collaborate with the technology leaders across the Unity organization to guide strategies & standards, promoting reuse
What we are looking for
- Experience architecting & developing & supporting large scale data processing pipelines, especially in machine learning
- Wide practical experience in general purpose languages such as Go, Java/C#, Python
- Extensive experience deploying & supporting container orchestration based microservices that include Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of professional software engineering standard methodologies for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, & operations
- A well rounded technologist & teammate who can thrive in an environment with high ambiguity
- Significant contributions to open-source software
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development & graphics
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company
Life at Unity
Unity is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,400+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.