Our GRC team is growing & we're looking for an experienced technology audit, compliance, & risk professional to join the team! The Squarespace GRC team's projects have wide ranging visibility & provide a unique opportunity to partner with departments across the organization. The GRC team at Squarespace is comprised of two sub-teams: Risk/Data Privacy & Compliance.
You will focus on developing ongoing audit/monitoring plans for the technology controls in place throughout our Engineering department. Specifically, the GRC Analyst will be involved in the evaluation of internal control design & operating effectiveness to ensure compliance with security & financial reporting frameworks. In addition to a strong partnership with GRC & Engineering team members, the GRC Analyst role will also liaise with teams across the organization (Internal Controls, Finance, Security Engineering) to execute technology audits that address the organization's current needs.
The GRC Analyst role will report to the GRC Team Lead. This position will be based out of our New York City headquarters.
You'll get to...
- Help with ongoing maintenance of information security policies as they relate to Squarespace compliance programs.
- Conduct design & operational effectiveness testing to confirm adherence to company policy & controls.
- Document audit procedures & results.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of how technology scoping works in a SOX engagement.
- Work with engineering teams to understand & assess the controls within their environment(s).
- Help with roadmaps that outline audit plans for each quarter.
- Partner with Finance, Accounting, & Internal Controls teams to understand our processes & how technology controls fit into those processes.
- Work closely with the Security Engineering team to understand their audit needs & build those needs into quarterly roadmaps.
- Provide regular status updates to the GRC Compliance Team Lead & communicate delays in work as they occur.
- Partner with external audit firms on audit & compliance programs.
Who we're looking for...
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years relevant experience in an IT audit/compliance/risk management role.
- Must have experience in controls testing in line with SOX and/or SOC 1/2/3 frameworks.
- Proven ability to plan & execute ITGC testing & subsequent status reporting.
- Familiarity with working cross departmentally (Internal Controls, Finance, Accounting, People).
- Display a working knowledge of SOX IT General Controls requirements.
- Experience with security audits is a plus.
- Experience identifying, tracking, reporting & remediating IT procedural & technical risk.
- Working knowledge of web based technologies & cloud environments is a major plus.
- Big-4 experience and/or CISA certification are a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.