Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York , NY.
Are you acreative problem solver & agile expert who can masterfully optimize & prioritize resources in order to help multiple cross-functional teams achieve their goals? And who can do it all while staying cool & wearing a smile? If so, keep reading.
Dashlaneis looking to add a Project Manager to its New York office to support our agile Engineering & Creative teams in reaching their objectives & performing at their highest levels. You'll be the champion of team communication & progress, removing any impediments along the way, facilitating meetings, & working with the Product Manager & Creative Director to ensure their respective backlogs are groomed & ongoing projects are unblocked.You'll also challenge & flesh out a creative briefs submitted by our Marketersand will be responsible for any external communication & coordination with external vendors & agency partners. The successful candidate will have extensive experience guiding teams & the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
At Dashlane you will:
- Support our agile Engineering & Creative teams as a Scrum & Kanban Master
- Manage the execution of projects across Engineering & Creative from initial brief through launch, removing barriers & facilitating success along the way
- Drive & coach the implementation of the best practices for the agile teams to reach their objectives
- Facilitate Agile & Creative ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Reviews & Retrospectives
- Communicate & coordinate with the Creative team's external vendors & agency partners, sharing & obtaining specs & requirements, assets, files schedules, & more
- Act asa Servant Leader to the teams
- Involve teams in identifyingand removing impediments, both at theCreative Brief stageand throughout the design & development process
- Support theProduct Manager(s) especially with respect to grooming & maintaining the backlog
- Implement the most appropriate tools & processes for the teams to increase their performance
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, the Creative Director, Marketers, Technical Leads, Stakeholders & the rest of the team to ensure the deliverables meet our highest standards
- Assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverablesand meeting theDefinition of Done, Definition of Ready, Acceptance Criteria, etc
- Actively identify & act on areas of improvement & propose actions to be more efficient
- You have been acting as aScrum Masterin fast-paced, technical environments for at least 3 years
- You have experience implementing concepts & techniques from various agile approaches such as Scrum, Kanban, or XP
- You have experience communicating with external stakeholders
We're Also Looking For:
- Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects
- A Scrum Master Certification is a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.