Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how
Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Responsible for marketing consulting efforts for Visa's Financial Institution clients in Russian market.
Responsible for planning, managing, prioritisation & of all co-Marketing activities with Visa Financial Institution clients in Russian market. This includes all resources, plans, programmes & initiatives, working closely with the VP Business Development, Russia Head of Marketing, CEMEA Centres of Excellence on respective pillars, Products team, MS&A team.
As part of the matrix Business development team be jointly responsible for the Visa & clients business development.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
With support of a team, develop & provide realisation of co-marketing strategies & plans with Visa's Financial Institution clients in Russian market.
- Develop & implement annual co-marketing strategies.
- Develop & implement integrated marketing plans that support both the client & Visa strategic & annual goals - on a yearly basis & update quarterly as appropriate
- Continually monitor existing & potential competitors marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern. Propose opportunities where Visa's & the client's differentiated proposition can be used to counter these competitors threats
- Provide support of all marketing activities & product development with appropriate market analysis & consumer research available.
- Develop media & digital benchmarks & KPI's for marketing activities within the scope of responsibilities to improve effectiveness (together with media agency)
- Provide quantitative post-campaign & regular performance analysis in due time & incorporate learnings into future projects.
Lead & develop the team professionally & in terms of Visa leadership skills
Apply analysis of card payment trends, market opportunities, cardholder behaviour to digital/social marketing & plan in order to make strategic recommendations on future business direction.
Develop & implement best-in-class marketing solutions to ensure consistent & effective use for meeting business objectives & needs
Provide input to management team & stakeholders to influence development of marketing strategies & program development
Ensure all policies & procedures are adhered to & identify areas where these policies & procedures need local adaptation.
Effectively manage all stakeholders responsible for the successful implementation of a campaign including agencies, suppliers, merchants, the client & others as appropriate
Responsible for briefing the creative & media agencies on all campaigns where needed ensuring to safeguard the Visa brand.
Share best practice & successful programmes with other Visa Regional offices.
Manage the allocated budget for respective assets & activities & ensure all activities are performed within parameters fully an on time in accordance with Visa policies & requirements.
Ensure key stakeholders are fully informed of all campaign activities
Strategic Nature, Mgmt Accountability, & Scope
- This is a critical role for protecting & developing Visa business with Financial Institution clients in Russian market.
- This is a key role to drive net revenue & PV
- Success measured by performance against KPI's such as Net Revenue, total PV with clients, total volume of marketing activities performed for clients, clients NPS.
Decision Making & Complexity
Accountable for planning & implementation of all co-marketing activities Visa's Financial Institution clients in Russian market including VIK.
Financial & Organizational Scope
Administration of the allocated marketing budget to include monitoring, budget log management, variance analysis, liaison with finance & reporting of monthly budget forecasts
Reporting Relationships & Interactions
This position reports to Head of Marketing, Russia. The candidate will interact with various levels of management across the organization - Global, Regional & within Russia office. Strong interpersonal skills are required to address on-going needs of the organization.