The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours & Friday bagels!
This position is based in New Jersey, where employees receive the following: free shuttle from the local train station to the office, free or discounted lunch options three times per week, free bagels twice a week, on-site mini mart service for your convenience, & monthly free events with snacks & other giveaways!
We are looking for luxury fashion lovers who are extremely detail-oriented & also understand strategic goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle all product intake into our internal inventory system
- Check products against enclosed packing list
- Inspect goods for sale-ability
- Prepare items onto garment racks for our SKU team
- Identify high value & marquee merchandise to be separated & 'fast-tracked' through the system
- Minimum 1 year of luxury fashion experience (retail included)
- Strong fashion knowledge Top designers & brands, current trends, garment construction etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Basic computer & data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced & high volume environment
- Outstanding work ethic & ability to reach daily quota & goals
- Excellent organizational & time management skills & acute attention to detail