Creative power made easy. Unleash storytelling.
We believe in the power of stories to make a difference. To make a difference for societies, communities, & individuals. Stories educate & engage in multiple perspectives, bringing clarity, balance, & understanding. Stories push for change & fight for the things we love. Our customers tell stories that reach 3 billion people a day with perspectives that change the world & entertainment that brightens the day for many. Vizrt empowers stories that engage & impact societies through the creation of sophisticated tools for the storyteller to flourish in the art of storytelling. We will continue to take bold steps, act fast together & are committed to making an impact. If you are interested in challenging the status quo, join our movement.
Vizrt is on a growth trajectory in this exciting & changing media industry. To further fuel our growth a vital part of our strategy is to support our sales operation in the US markets. Vizrt is looking for a highly motivated forward thinking Technical Pre-Sales Engineer to work from our office in New York. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong capacity to prepare & run product demonstrations, help the sales teams understand customers needs, present solutions for customer needs, deep knowledge with broadcast & sports technical equipment, workflow & experience with Vizrts products.
What You'll Do:
- Provide technical sales support for Vizrt Americas sales organization
- Understand customers needs, clearly document those needs, & present solutions
- Prepare, & maintain demo systems as well as deliver professional product demonstrations
- Participate on phone calls & visit customers together with Sales Managers when needed
- Create & maintain project documentation during the sales phase, map customer requirements, & properly handover sales projects to services team
- Learn details about product features, roadmaps, & set the right customer expectations
- Provide a daily activities report to the head of pre-sales
What You Bring:
- Technical knowledge skills
- Ability to run well-structured & clear product demonstrations
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft products & IT knowledge
- Ability to listen to customers requirements & translate it to Vizrts products & solutions
- 3+ years of experience on Broadcasting IT
- We are in growth mode so we all have a high sense of urgency, we think both strategically & tactically
- Highly consultative approach to sales.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with all levels of internal staff & external clientele
- Experience with Vizrts MAM, graphics, & automation projects preferred
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, & push 50lbs.
- Legally work in the United States
What We Offer:
- We offer an exciting opportunity in an expanding international company with potential for personal growth
- A caring environment with regular feedback & personal development together with a 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision & life insurance for you & your family
- Excellent time off programs
- A friendly & welcoming work environment with highly skilled colleagues
- We utilize innovative software development technologies & methodologies
- We create software & services that push creative boundaries & develop new ways of telling stories
Vizrt creates leading-edge content production tools for the digital media industry - from award-winning 3D graphics through integrated video workflow solutions. Our product line includes interactive & virtual solutions, studio automation, sports analysis, animations, maps, weather, video editing & online publishing tools. Leading broadcasters worldwide including CNN, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV & NHK utilize Vizrt solutions. This is possible due to 600 engaged & very competent employees in multiple worldwide locations. The global headquarters is in Bergen, Norway. Vizrt Americas (65 employees) is based in New York City & provides all companys product lines for clients in North & South America. Read more at www.vizrt.com
Click here to read about our online privacy & personal data policies.