Partner Sales Enablement Lead (Full-time)
This position has the critical opportunity to develop & execute a strategy to help RoadBotics channel partners accelerate their sales of RoadBotics products & services.
Who you are:
You love the challenge of helping others reach their sales goals. You are competitive & driven to meet ambitious targets. Others praise you on your keen attention to detail, excellent writing skills, & communication. You thrive on meeting new people, building new relationships, maintaining current relationships. Securing a pipeline & executing on new contracts comes easy to you. You have the ability to work independently & in a team. You are a self starter without the need for micro-management & focused enough to complete deliverables without any managerial oversight. You also love working on teams. You thrive in settings where you need to move fast & juggle multiple projects. You care about working for a company who is making an impact in the world.
- Develop & execute a strategy to enable Enterprise Partners to sell RoadBotics products & services.
- Lead & attend workshops, info sessions & other in-person meetings with Enterprise Partners to enable their sales of RoadBotics products.
- Train Enterprise Partners on best practices to sell RoadBotics products.
- Develop & execute social media & in-person strategies to identify & drive leads to Enterprise Partners for the sales of RoadBotics products.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop & execute strategies that enable current key enterprise partners to sell RoadBotics products faster & at a greater scale.
- Lead tracking & managing for a pipeline of project leads for Enterprise Partners, moving them approach initiated to closed sale.
- Lead tracking & managing of Project Orders for Enterprise Partners to ensure the proper closing, sharing & storing of all Project Orders.
- Research, identify & inform VP of Growth on new business develop opportunities to expand RoadBotics revenue generating partnering efforts & product offerings.
- Lead tracking of enterprise partner revenue pipeline & report forecasted & booked sales figures weekly to VP of Growth
- Develop & execute strategies for the renewal of Enterprise Partners use of RoadBotics products that contributes to Commercial team revenue targets.
- Develop & execute strategies for RoadBotics Enterprise Partner Success team to contribute to the overall corporate commercial strategy.
- Inform actions & decisions pertaining to Enterprise Partners.
If you feel this environment is a good fit for you, we look forward to connecting with you! We are a rapidly growing tech company that understands the need for work-life balance in this busy world, & affords employees with associated perks.