FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Research Analyst to survey existing & prospective customers, creating insights that help improve the design of our products & promotions. The successful applicant will be responsible for designing & managing multiple consumer & product surveys, synthesizing responses with internally held data to generate actionable insighttoMarketing, Product & Revenue teams.
What You'll Do
- Design & deliver surveys to understand existing & prospective customer preferences
- Compile & analyze response data, managing multiple simultaneous surveys across a variety of tools & channels
- Deliver insights & make recommendations to stakeholders including Marketing, Product & Revenue departments
- Perform & summarize regular competitor research including Brand & NPS tracking
- Conduct & summarize qualitative research with individuals customers & in focus groups
- Maintain & socialize library of insights
Who we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience in consumer research, market research or marketing analysis
- Working knowledge of research methods & tools
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to perform statistical analysis using tools such as SAS, R, SPSS, Python, etc.
- Experience manipulating & interpreting large data sets using SQL, Python, etc.
- Highly organized, self-motivated & able to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Communication, Marketing or related field
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- 100% coverage of health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.