Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics & conversations into digestible, entertaining videos & series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues & conversations that matter to them.
What Youll Do:
We are looking for an experienced & passionate Project Manager with stellar organizational skills to join our Project Management team. You will contribute to the success of one primary agency project, along with other assigned projects as bandwidth allows. The successful candidate will drive all project deliverables to successful delivery, in addition to ensuring all stakeholders are aligned.
This is a contract role.
This role will:
- Manage day-to-day project status & production of key project
- Collaborate with members of the internal account, creative, production, & sales teams
- Ensure projects stay on schedule & within budget.
- Liaise with third party design firm regarding design & delivery of all assets
- Track all assets & deliverables, managing an always-up-to-date folder structure for delivery
- Develop seamless QC processes & ensure implementation across all specs for robust paid digital & social campaigns
- Route work between creative & account teams, ensuring client-feedback has been implemented
- Schedule internal meetings, taking detailed notes & working nimbly to find solutions
- Communicate directly with external partners on matters ranging from asset status to vendor agreements & invoicing.
- Develop client-facing timelines, internal schedules, & ensure both internal & external parties are meeting all deadlines.
- Work independently, anticipating problems & solving them both internally & with partners.
- Post relevant assets & updates on both ATTN: internal systems (Asana, Smartsheet, Slack), & on client systems when applicable (i.e.,Workfront).
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience, driving forward social/digital campaigns
- Must possess experience working with creative agencies, or related marketing experience managing client facing projects funded by Fortune 500 brands.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize & problem-solve.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in-person, via email, & on video calls.
- Extended knowledge of design & animation, including, but not limited to banner ads, ad units, website content, & social media content.
- General knowledge of all phases of video production & post-production, & ability to partner closely with producers to execute
- High level of dedication & an infectious, positive personality.
- Extremely organized, with a concise & direct communication style.
- Expertise in project management tools, including, but not limited Smartsheet and/or Workfront, Asana, Slack, etc.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building & fostering a workplace of diversity & employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity & expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status & other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.