FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
Reporting to the lead Retail Product Manager, the Product Manager will contribute to defining the product roadmap & driving product initiatives from inception through to execution. Based on customer needs & business objectives, this role will be responsible for delivering a world-class retail experience for US bettors through the distinctive FanDuel brand.
FanDuel is looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active product manager someone who can both inspire & execute innovative, practical, & relevant solutions for our customers. At FanDuel, you will operate within a customer-centric approach, with the aim to build the best possible user experience to meet customer problems & business goals.
- Manage & execute the vision, strategy & roadmap for the retail Sportsbook product, from end-to-end.
- Analyze user, business, marketplace, & stakeholder trends to understand the in-venue customer experience & how to position FanDuel as the leading trendsetter in the space.
- Be metric obsessed, monitoring & reporting on product & customer KPIs.
- Translate strategies into well-written product requirements.
- Collaborate with product, design & internal & external engineering teams to ensure quality products are delivered to our customers.
- Collaborate with cross functional business teams to ensure successful product launches.
- Champion ideation sessions within & beyond the product management team.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders throughout the org, triangulating commercial, product, & technology requires with on-site logistics to create world-class experiences that bolster the FanDuel brand.
- 5+ years of professional experience with 2-3 years of related product management experience.
- Detailed knowledge of US Sports & the sports betting industry.
- Sportsbetting delivery experience a plus!
- Track record of outperformance vs. peers.
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership & be accountable for deliverables
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Experience owning complex online products & working with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent critical thinking skills (how to size up a problem & prioritize the right projects at pace)
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, & quality.
- Passionate about online/mobile products & technology
- Knowledge of Sports betting and/or interest in Sports
- Experience working with third parties
- Adept at working across timezones
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.