Who we need
If you are successfully prospecting & generating leads, securing those first meetings & growing your expertise in B2B business developer, we want to talk to you. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager & working out of Toronto, we have a newly created opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative with a direct track to lead - & ultimately manage the team. As the first person in the role, you will have the flexibility to define & build out what your days should look like. You will be mentored & coached daily by senior leadership & our Sales team. If you are incredibly confident, flexible, & able to tackle any challenge fearlessly, this is the next step in your career.
Who we are
As a BlueChip venture-backed, Silicon Valley Fintech, Nomis Solutions is growing at 30% year over year. We are fundamentally changing the way banks do business through science & software; working with big data & deep analytics, & building serverless products. Our mission is to partner with customers on their journey to best in class pricing technology & analytics so that they deliver more value to their customers, employees & shareholders. To date, we have over 100 implementations & 10,000 customers.
Who you are
You are passionate about B2B sales. You know how to articulate a focused message to senior executives clearly. You pride yourself in being able to locate & contact the right people & consider yourself an expert at getting in the door of a new client. You are detailed oriented & can make connections that others may miss. You are equally comfortable working alone as you are with a partner. You need minimal guidance to reach the desired outcome & can chart your own best path & learn from mistakes along the way.
Whats in it for you.
We win as a team. You will be part of a highly collaborative group, challenging the status quo.
We delight our customers. You will:
- Participate in our full Sales training program. You will gain insights into our value proposition, what sets Nomis apart & why we do things the way we do.
- Grow your exposure as you continuously learn about product features & leverage partners internally & externally to ensure goals are met.
We execute & deliver on promises. You will:
- Identify new sources of opportunities for sales through existing cold leads & prospecting.
- Schedule introductory meetings with relevant senior stakeholders at large banks throughout the United States
- Leverage phone, email & LinkedIn to start relationships with all stakeholders, including senior & C-level executives, to begin a sales conversations.
- Handoff introductory meetings to salespeople in the field & provide all relevant information.
We thrive on growth. You will:
- Be part of a funded, scaling company with the stability of a 15+ year existence & the responsiveness of an Agile startup; a place where we support your continued career development.
- Define & build out your role & that of the future Inside Sales team. We will set you up for success as a Lead & Manager in the future.
What you bring
- The education & the experience. You have a post-secondary degree & direct new business prospecting, cold calling & sales experience securing meetings with senior level decision makers across multiple business lines at large organizations. You are proficient with productivity tools such as Outlook & Salesforce.com
- The collaboration & communication. Your written & verbal skills are exceptional as is your ability to build relationships primarily by phone but also email. You have a strong business acumen with the ability to speak knowledgeably to sophisticated buyers.
What you need to know
We call ourselves Nomistas & new team members are Newmistas. Were a company with not-quite 150 people yet working with the biggest financial institutions in the world. We are leveraging cutting-edge behavioral data science to deliver market-leading cloud-based Pricing & Profitability Management solutions & insights - this is a product that cant fail.
We have all of the startup excitement & rewards; and, a culture ready to be built. We are committed to getting things done, following our gut & failing fast to learn faster. If you want to help define who we are, this is an exciting chance to take your career path in a new direction. If you want to have your voice heard, we are the people who are going to listen.
Interested but not sure you meet all of the qualifications? We believe that skills & experience are acquired in different ways; if you have 70% of what we are looking for, go ahead & submit your resume - we promise to take a look. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn for future opportunities.
Nomis Solutions welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process