VaynerMedia is a full service global agency that builds brands for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, & media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Were looking for an energetic, driven & social-media savvy Account Manager to help drive work by providing insights-driven strategies, strengthening client & partner agency relationships & collaborating with cross-departmental teams to deliver social media expertise for a key social media client that is a recent & very significant new business win for the agency. The focus will be on working across EMEA social channels + YouTube, with scope to create ideas both online & offline where relevant.
This the chance to work on a world-famous brand at a world-famous agency on our flagship account. For the right person, this is the dream job!
The task at hand:
- Support the Account Director on the brand of now - to deliver strategic, creative & production solutions.
- This is a creatively focussed account which sits at the heart of the agency - we are incredibly proud to work with one of the world's most famous social networks & we are looking for a candidate who will be too.
- You will be in very regular contact with the client working alongside the Account Director to help lead & shape daily, weekly & monthly creative work based on the clients business objectives.
- Proactively identifying social media trends & opportunities for the client & helping guide the resulting creative briefs & social media work.
- Helping devise & sell-through incremental opportunities that help clients achieve the most efficient returns & results to deliver on their objectives driving social media community growth & engagement across Europe, as well as app downloads.
- Collaborate with other departments (Creative, Production, Analytics/Insights, Media, Community Management as one close, collaborative team where everyone rolls up their sleeves, gets stuck in & works together across deliverables, process, & output.
- Partner with the Account Director to drive the overall account health of client engagements from strategic account & business planning to resourcing & financial.
The ideal candidate:
- LOVES social platforms they are active user, understand how it works, know the key trends & the key creators. They want to be on the app every day & love the thought of helping create social media posts & advertising that prove how well they understand social platforms & their communities.
- They also LOVE social media in general & are highly knowledgeable all major platforms they know more about it than their boss!
- Really keen interest in culture, trends, pop culture they know what is happening, they know the latest trends, most likely because they saw or are part of them on social media. And they will love using this to spot an insight that could instantly become a creative insight for the brand to use.
- Driven by delivering client service excellence & best-in-class creative work.
- Rigorous to a tee & not ashamed of their healthy level of perfectionism.
- Able to work at a high pace in a fast-moving agency with a fast-moving client.
- Comfortable owning work & being proactive.
- Loves spotting key social media trends & insights that can drive creative ideas.
- Relentlessly focused on building strong client relationshipsbecoming a trusted day-to-day partner with a deep understanding of your clients category (and ours) & the challenges that they face.
- Experience of social media monitoring & reporting.
- Experience of working closely with Community Managers & Project Managers.
- Experienced in working with clients, platform reps, & partner agencies to coordinate inter-agency planning processes for the creation of complete integrated marketing strategies in collaboration with other internal department leads.
- Well versed in common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of creative & media across major digital & social channels.
- Happy to work in an iterative, non-hierarchical way.
- Able to effectively track & manage client budgets to help the growth & efficient running of your business.
- A strategic thinker, well organised, detail-orientated & always on the hunt for finding new & better ways to grow & improve our clients business.
- Very familiar with social media platforms & interested in keeping up to date with the latest developments.
- Experienced in delivering social media posts.
- Experience of working on a social media brand account a strong bonus.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part-time or fixed-term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.