CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Partner Manager, Payments / POS to join us as we change the way we pay & make wallets a thing of the past. From seamless check-in to eliminating checkout, youll be the driving force behind our efforts to transform payments, specifically focusing on the biometric solutions we build with leading POS providers. Youll help lead our business & product strategy, develop new use cases, pilot new solutions, build strategic partnerships & bring first-to-market experiences to airports, stadiums, retail & more.
A key member of the team reporting directly to the GM, Payments, were looking for a passionate payments guru whos scrappy & excited to build this business from the ground up.
What You Will Do:
- Help lead the strategy, launch & expansion of CLEARs biometric payment solutions into new in-person use cases across verticals, from sports to travel to healthcare
- Identify & build relationships with the industry-leading POS providers & adjacent payments partners to set CLEAR up for growth & scale
- Manage ongoing partner relationships & integrations with CLEARs payments partners with a focus on POS integrations
- Partner with internal stakeholders across product, marketing, & legal (and more) to constantly enhance & reimagine our payments capabilities & go-to-market campaigns as we scale
- Lead the creation of first-of-a-kind, frictionless experiences like this by launching in-person payment pilots across a range of verticals & use cases
Who You Are:
- 4-6 years professional experience in the payments industry working as an account or partner manager; POS experience a strong plus
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency whos excited to experience a start-up in hyper-growth
- Crave impact & have a track record of success at operationalizing new businesses & experiences
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment
- Strong ability to prioritize & balance strategy with execution
- Sense of humility & a desire to roll up your sleeves
- Maintain a member-focused approach in everything you do
- Willingness to travel as required (likely up to 50% of the time)