We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.s
About the Team & Position
Join our growing engineering team as we extend Splash into brand new markets. Our modular software & scalable cloud infrastructure allow us to be stable & flexible as we provide SaaS features to our free & paid clients. We deal in workflow, efficiency optimization, & bulk data manipulation. Our vision for the future is continuously evolving, with plans to introduce microservices into our infrastructure this year. Our roles not only involve understanding & contributing quality code to our existing architecture, but also being a key part of the initiatives that will lead us forward.
Our team is global. You'll work (virtually) alongside engineers in Madrid & Lagos, in addition to the team in New York. Youll be responsible for assessing the complexity, design solutions for new features, implement, & iterate on your product. You'll have the opportunity to become the leader of your projects & other critical initiatives that are important to you & Splash.
Splash is seeking an SDET to join our growing Engineering team. You'll be working closely with other engineers, DevOps & the product team to improve quality through tests across the entire product suite - including our API, services & mobile platforms.Youll develop strategic test plans, write automated test suites, pair with & educate other team members & innovate with the QA team to optimize quality across our web & mobile products.
- Design, write & implement test cases into our automation framework; identify areas where automation doesnt exist & can be leveraged to increase coverage
- Robust testing (automated & manual)
- Run & revise smoke tests to ensure optimal post-production behavior & manual testing when necessary
- Work within & continually refine our quality assurance processes to support rigorous testing in Splash's software development lifecycle
- Evolve our continuous integration pipeline & grow/enhance our continuous deployment processes
- Work closely with our customer success & support teams to triage, track down & prioritize client-reported issues, including root cause analysis on critical issues & incidents
- Work closely with product management & other internal Splash teams to define test & acceptance criteria for new features & functionality
- Continuous optimization of the speed/stability of test suites & orchestrating effective failure mechanisms to ensure the right members of our team are alerted of regressions
- Participate in scrum & contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms & products
- Learn about new trends in technology & the event space
- You have 3 or more years of engineering experience with a focus on automation & test
- You have an interest in DevOps & microservices (experience with Kubernetes & service architecture & exposure to DevOps is a big plus!)
- Experience with load testing
- Experience with Appium or some other mobile testing framework.
- Experience with Selenium & other testing frameworks.
- Strong proficiency with Regression, Unit & Performance Testing
- You have experience with Python & other languages
- You have worked extensively on teams that operate using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- You have worked with large codebases; some monolithic; some distributed - which have been in production & in use by real clients & customers
- You're up to date with what's going on in the tech world & are eager to grow your engineering skills.
- You're an awesome communicator, enthusiastic, friendly & hardworking.
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].