Quantitative Market Researcher
Youll apply your expertise in survey methodology, quantitative data analysis, & the presentation of results to inform decisions around customers, products & markets. Youll develop ad hoc surveys & longitudinal programs of research with stakeholders spanning Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Customer Retention, & more to evaluate Asanas impact & drive our strategy. Youll synthesize insights by integrating survey data with behavioral & qualitative data, & youll motivate teams through creative & compelling presentation of those insights.
What youll achieve
- Design, execute, & analyze surveys to derive insights into product & brand perception, market size & composition, & enterprise customer behavior
- Develop cohesive measurement strategies & methodologies to drive product & business decision-making
- Design & manage tracking surveys, e.g. brand awareness, competitive NPS
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in product, design, data science, marketing, & sales to identify & close gaps in our understanding of Asanas current customers & potential market
- Communicate results & recommendations in compelling & creative ways
- Bachelors degree in social science, statistics, marketing science, or a related quantitative field; masters degree or Ph.D. preferred
- 3+ years hands-on experience conducting primary research in-house or in a consultancy or agency, including working with key stakeholders to drive business decision-making with research
- Equally comfortable doing scrappy, tactical research & longer-term strategic research
- Proficient in questionnaire design, survey sampling, & weighting
- Adept in quantitative methods (e.g. hypothesis testing, descriptive analysis, regression) with experience applying these methods to survey data
- Familiar with market research methods (e.g. MaxDiff, conjoint analysis) and/or advanced statistical models (e.g. logistic regression, mixed-effects models, hierarchical linear models)
- Proficient in manipulating & analyzing data with one or more common statistical tools or languages (R, SAS, SPSS, Stata, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with qualitative researchers on mixed-methods research
- Clear communicator of research findings to both technical & non-technical audiences
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.