Build a strong, productive relationship with SI partners while growing new business, improving retention rates of current customers & increasing the number of partner-originated opportunities/deal registrations.
What youll do:
The Tanium Field Channel Director'sprimary objective is to generate net new business for Tanium in the form of registered opportunities/teaming agreements & achieving revenue targets associated with both. The Channel Director is responsible for managing a broad range of sales, technical & management relationships within their partner base & ensuring that the Tanium field org is mapped accordingly. The Channel Director is responsible for executing on all aspects of the business relationship with each partner; on-boarding, training, pipeline reporting, win/loss reporting. In addition, the Channel Director is responsible for business planning; sales & growth targets & marketing objectives, which are reviewed with the partner & Tanium management team on a regular basis (at a minimum quarterly).
- Develop & manage an assigned set of Tanium partners & prospective partners (eg DXC, Atos, Capgemini, Accenture).
- Engage in board-room level discussions re: how Tanium can bring value to a partners business.
- Enable Partner sales reps with content, resources, etc. on Tanium's product line, competitive differentiators, customer success stories, & licensing model.
- Strategise with Channel Marketing Manager on design & execution of marketing programs/events/campaigns to create interest & awareness among Partners customers. Measure & deliver ROI metrics for all activities.
- Design & promote effective SPIFs & other incentive programs to generate interest & growth of Tanium products.
- Develop relationships & align with all members of the Tanium sales team, including Channel Sales Managers, Enterprise, & insides sales teams. Map Partners to our internal sales teams to maximise territory coverage.
- Coordinate with Technical Account Managers (TAM) on technical enablement for relevant partners. Develop a technical enablement strategy that supports the channel sales strategy for the territory.
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing & target channel partner accounts, & competitive landscape
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of each strategic SIs business & what drives their success. Demonstrate value by aligning a relevant value proposition from Tanium with the partners strategy & objectives.
Were looking for someone with:
- Experience working with regional SI's in the region as a channel manager with proven success record.
- Hunter mentality is a MUST.
- Experience crushing quotas.
- Ability to enthusiastically evangelise the Tanium message to strategic SI's & their customers.
- Proven ability to communicate with partners at all levels - from sales rep to C-level & business owner
- Excellent presentation skills
- Mitigate/resolve channel conflict
- Willing to travel to all partner activities & to Tanium corporate activities.
- Desire to own all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment
- Demonstrates thorough preparation for all partner meetings & activities
- Consistent follow through & follow up with customers required
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven success with sales ability & demonstrated knowledge of sales process
- Excellent organisation skills attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinker & Independent worker, takes initiative
- Capable of hands-on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas & solutions
- Bachelors degree preferred
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.