About the Team
The People & Culture team is committed to creating a fulfilling & inspiring place to work for all of the people who deliver that client experience - from our warehouse team to tech talent to merchants to stylists. We pride ourselves on creating a fun & collaborative environment where we solve problems together.
About the Role
The Employee Experience team is looking for a bright, kind, & motivated Executive Assistant Manager to lead the Executive Assistant team & support Stitch Fixs President, Elizabeth Spaulding. This role will make a big impact at Stitch Fixfrom establishing a dynamic partnership with Elizabeth as she drives our strategic business initiatives to developing our EA team members capabilities to effectively support our leaders, & strategically evolving the executive support function to meet the companys needs over time. The Employee Experience team has three functional domains focused on supporting the global, corporate audience: Workplace Experience, Employee Engagement, & Executive Support. Youll join a team of creative problem solvers who are committed to bringing our culture to life & creating an environment where our employees feel connected & effective.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
Manage a Team
- Manage & mentor the career development of a team of three Executive Assistants as the executive support subject matter expert; ensure effective methods are in place for all related administrative processes & tasks, look for efficiencies in ways of working within the team.
- Align with the broader executive team to ensure our support approach meets current & future needs & strategically balance EA bandwidth & distribute support appropriately.
- Partner with the Director of Employee Experience in the development of functional strategies & drive the rollout of related work.
- Assist in the design & maintenance of relevant Employee Experience programs.
- Hire, onboard, & train new Executive Assistants as needed.
Provide Executive Support
- Manage & organize Elizabeths highly complex, demanding calendar & email inbox; act as a general deputy of time, fielding internal & external requests, & providing recommendations that reflect business priorities & ensure she has a high impact.
- Partner closely with our Internal Comms team to support in the planning & execution of important business announcements related to the executive team & developing Elizabeths internal & external calendar.
- Be a sounding board & confidant to keep the executive well informed & help facilitate her decision making; handle highly confidential and/or sensitive departmental matters with discretion & tact.
- Assist the President in managing highly effective teams:supporti recognition & engagement efforts; facilitate cross-department communication; prepare meeting agendas & decks; attend key meetings to capture, distribute, & track next steps.
- Manage planning & budget of team level event & recognition, track Elizabeths expenses, & compile receipts to submit timely & accurate expense reports
Assume new responsibilities in a post-COVID landscape
- Plan & coordinate travel, including air & ground transportation, hotel reservations, & itineraries.
- Provide in-office support to executives, ranging from catering needs to AV assistance.
Were excited about you because
- You have 6+ plus years of executive administration work, ideally with experience supporting a CEO or President
- You have 2+ years of experience leading or managing a small team, responsible for assessing performance, providing feedback & coaching, planning team work
- You are driven to create great experiences for others & have a genuine passion for providing outstanding support.
- You practice emotional intelligence to deploy personalized support.
- You are at ease yet professional with senior leadership & executives, both internally & externally.
- You are a strategic partner in work that you do at any scale, from calendar jenga to being a sounding board for your executives.
- You create clarity for others by delivering the right info, at the right time, in the right way, through compelling communication
- You proactively predict big picture impacts of everyday decisions & think through the logistics to create efficiencies.
- You are agile at a moments notice, acting in ambiguity while exercising good judgment & discretion in all tasks.
- You know how to prioritize & multitask against multiple projects & deadlines while having a strong attention to detail & care for the quality of execution.
- Youre able to lift up to 50lbs when needed.
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are a group of bright & kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, & are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech & fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically & data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients & connected through our vision of Transforming the way people find what they love
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, were about personal styling for everybody & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.