CareDox is hiring a Support Desk Intern to create an efficient process & infrastructure for the collection, storage & analysis of data. You will provide technical support to internal & external customers by researching, answering questions & troubleshooting problems. In this role, strong leadership & organizational skills, logical reasoning skills & business intelligence are required.
CareDox's mission is to improve children's health with technology that efficiently connects schools, families, & healthcare providers. Our solution includes in-school health services (flu shots, checkups, chronic disease management) & our school-centered digital health platform, enabling HIPAA & FERPA-compliant digital health charting, chronic disease management, & immunization compliance reporting. The CareDox team is working hard to drive world-class health outcomes for American public schools districts through health technology & preventative care.
- Become a subject matter expert on CareDoxs platforms, the K-12 education technology industry. & the major issues faced parents, nurses, schools, & districts.
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal & external customers seeking assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques & pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue & details provided by customers.
- Walk each customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Record events, problems & their resolutions in the ZenDesk ticket system.
- Follow-up & update customer status & information.
- Provide feedback for training programs by identifying learning issues & suggesting possible improvements.
- Handle customer inquiries in compliance with service level agreements
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- A proactive self-starter with strong commitment to high-quality work
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple tasks in a diverse & fast-paced environment
- A result-driven individual with ability to work comfortably in a collaborative setting
- Able to work well independently as well as with a team across many areas
- Adaptable to an ever changing work environment
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or the Google Apps Suite.
- Ability to work independently & handle multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, presentation & interpersonal communications skills
Bonus If You Have:
- 1+ years of experience in customer support, customer service, or another customer-facing role
- Experience with Zendesk, Intercom, Desk, or any other support software platforms.
- Knowledge of Slack & Asana is a plus