Frank has a radical vision & a big goal: to make quality education affordable to all by fundamentally shifting the relationship between students & their finances. Like most Americans, we believe that higher education should empower students, not hinder them. Thats why every students education should be affordable no matter what language they speak, where they grew up, or how much money they or their parents make.
Our idea was born when we, like millions of students in the US, had to invest in our education. Information, assistance, & money for college were hard to come by. We learned that what should be the proudest moment in a students life quickly turns frustrating, confusing, & overly complicated, setting into motion a series of crucial financial decisions that all too often burden Americans for the rest of their lives. Our goal is to change that system & help students better invest in their own future.
We are looking for an experienced & versatile Content Manager to join our team. You will develop stories to create lasting relationships with our audience of students & produce high-impact copy across the board. This position is perfect if you have a passion for communicating, an expertise in language & grammar, a ruthless editing eye, excellent organizational & time-management skills, & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Build & implement content creation workflow from ideation to editorial/compliance review to publishing, delivering on-time & on-budget content for our various media channels
- Support our acquisition channels by creating persuasive content for various advertorial uses, including email campaigns & landing pages
- Create content & effectively select, manage, & coordinate vendors to ensure on-time, quality content deliverables
- Work with a team to conceptualize & execute various creative projects that supports marketing
- Help define & to codify the FRANK brand voice into voice guidelines that can be used across informational & advertorial content, & across a variety of media types that may include ads, webpages, in-depth articles, videos, email, PR, & more