The Deal Desk Analyst will be a new position at Convercent to support the growth across the organization. This role will be vital in supporting Sales & Customer Success organizations to reaching their quarterly bookings goals. The Deal Desk Analyst is a role for a self-motivated individual who works great under pressure, is great at prioritizing multiple tasks & sees the big picture impact of little decisions. Reporting to the Head of Deal Desk, the Deal Desk Analyst will work both independently with Account Executives & Customer Success Managers but also collaboratively with teams across the organization to ensure that the process for booking new deals is as efficient as possible.
- Support Deal Desk leadership to deliver consistent & exceptional support to our sales organization
- Be a highly organized team player who is passionate about Partnering with Sales / Customer Success / Legal / Finance to resolve complex contract issues & develop solutions in compliance with business practices & policies to support the quote to Closed Won process
- Actively participate in deal reviews with prospects, Sales & Customer Success
- Utilize SFDC CPQ, ensuring Quotes & Order Forms are approved within pricing & discount policies
- Create statements of work for all deals
- Prepare all electronic signature packages for New Business & Upsell deals after all documentation has the required approvals
- Identify & make recommendations for process improvements when deficiencies are identified
- Perform user acceptance testing when new processes or policies are implemented
- Help monitor Salesforce data quality & assist in closing opportunities & pushing sales orders to Convercents ERP system
- Calculate Monthly AE commissions
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task & prioritize work
- Ability to work in a fast paced / constantly changing work environment
- Experience collaborating with departments across an organization
- Able to see the big picture impact related to small decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Experience using Salesforce & CPQ or an equivalent
- Experience setting processes & reiterating them on a daily basis
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $80,000 - $90,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.