Hourly Pay Rate: $19 per hour
This is a seasonal position, length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
The Role: Pelotons Warehouse Team is the central to the success of our field operations team, & their ability to reach our members. You will be responsible for assembling products, fulfilling orders, prepping & loading products, & refurbishing equipment.This position is responsible for:
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Assemble bikes for delivery
- Load & transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Learn refurb & repair of bikes at warehouse as needed / directed
- Assist with processing of returns, shipping of spare parts & recording inventory levels
- Maintain a safe & clean environment at all times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton products up to 80 lbs with assistance, sometimes up & down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM & end before 9PM.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere.
Why work at Peloton:
- Competitive Wage- Weve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the Together We Go Far mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally & globally.