OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendors (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, & rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance & reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection & information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, & the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can & should make an impact every day, & we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative & are a great team player you will love working here.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation & supervision of the US Technical Support Team
- Leading & motivating a team of customer support rep in the US
- Monitors daily workflow & work assignments
- Handle escalations from Tier 1 team members
- Driving, tracking & reporting of Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure engineers are properly trained when old products are upgraded or new products are released.
- Oversee the on-boarding of new accounts in the US
- Understand what customers pain points, technical landscape, & goals, translate into solutions to maximize customers productivity & business value
- Provide professional & courteous customer & prospect interactions, including escalations to Dir of Support
- A degree in an education / technology field or 5 years experience in a similar position
- 1 to 3 years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Experience/training in providing technical support
- 2+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Admin / Business Analyst - MUST
- 2+ year(s) experience in Services & Support roles, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze & solve problems, perform complex tasks & prioritize multiple projects