We are looking for a seasoned Enterprise Account Manager to reinforce our leadership in the SaaS machine data analytics space. As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will be a key member of our sales organization, responsible for driving revenues within your assigned territory. Were looking for software sales executives who have deep experience opening mid & large enterprise accounts. We seek individuals who are driven to be a top performer in sales, helping make Sumo Logic the next big machine data analytics success.
- Manage the sales-cycle including upselling opportunities, renewals, qualification & other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals
- Understand accounts needs & effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Provide timely & insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management & marketing
- Create & deliver accurate forecasts
- Assist with product demos using web tools to prospects & customers
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years consistent quota over achievement in an Enterprise Software Sales role
- Experience selling an enterprise B2B software application. Ideally, you will have sold an on-demand/SaaS. Security or IT Infrastructure Management solution to a technical audience (IT Heads / DevOps / Security Operations, etc)
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding logos in an Enterprise Software space
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly evolving technical environment
- Passionate about technology
- Good Sales DNA & sales methodology
- Teamwork & excellent communication skills
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges & opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, & cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform automates the collection, ingestion, & analysis of application, infrastructure, security, & IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds. More than 2,100 customers rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, & secure their modern applications & cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.