Flywheel was founded in 2010 by a team passionate about fitness & dedicated to building the next generation of indoorcycling a unique blend of community, progressive results, technology, & fun. Flywheel is led by a New York City-based management team with extensive experience in branded sports & fitness ventures. Every Flywheel class delivers a challenging, motivating cardio workout to help you set goals & be your best. For those who thrive on competition to push even harder, Flywheels TorqBoard an in-studio display offers riders the option to compare their performance in real time. With stadium-style seating, classes for every level & preference, & personalized metrics tracking, Flywheel has reinvented the indoor ride. Many studios also offer FlyFIT & FlyBarre to sculpt, strengthen, & boost ride performance; in 2017, Flywheel introduced the Fly On Demand Bike, which delivers our legendary in-studio experience to the comfort & convenience of home.
Flywheel is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our Member Experience team. This role will primarily support our Flywheel at Home members but will on occasion lean in to support our in-studio customer base.
After customers purchase our Flywheel Home bike, youre the one who helps them get more out of their new Flywheel product. Your day as Flywheel Home Bike technical specialist is filled with a range of focused support & service tasks. Whether youre helping customers get logged in for their first ride or finding answers to their questions about other technical issues, youre ready to share knowledge & provide exceptional assistance. You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution & insight to each customer, elevating his or her relationship with Flywheel to the next level.
- Ability to assess customers support needs when they arrive via email, phone, & live chat, & then provide solutions.
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties & skill sets
- Ability to thrive on change as the product evolve
- Provide technical support including hardware, software & WiFi troubleshooting
As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started & current ones get quick, efficient support developing strong, positive relationships with Flywheel. When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation. You take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Flywheel technology. You even provide training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic skills they need to get started on taking their first ride. The entire team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers. By helping Flywheel maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success.
- You have excellent time management skills & can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure & customer focus while troubleshooting & solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses & potential solutions.
- Youll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs. Weekend availability is a must.
- Other duties as assigned