Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is seeking a Junior Risk Services Manager (RSM) to join Visas Brazilian Risk team to partner with issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors & other stakeholders to ensure secure business growth, by mitigating risks to the Visa payment system. The RSM will also work collaboratively with global, regional & local teams & support the execution of our in-country Enterprise Risk Management, Ecosystem Risk & Payment Risk Initiatives.
The Risk Service Manager will work closely with the Country Risk Officer (CRO) & other Risk Service Managers to support Brazilian stakeholders on key Risk related initiatives designed to manage key risks for Visa, & clients, in the Brazilian market, while balancing our client's objectives & operational goals. The RSM will support clients optimizing risk strategies & risk tools.
- Providing fact-based market insights to assist Visa clients in managing their fraud risk, while balancing customer experience & operational metrics
- Acting as a liaison between clients & Visa's internal subject matter experts to help troubleshoot problems
- Contribute to Champion Security implementing risk management roadmaps for the market, & identifying new, creative win-win methods to reduce & mitigate payment system risk, fraud & cardholder data security risks.
- Work closely & guide the country's leadership to evaluate new Visa clients, to establish market & client plans, prioritizing activities, promote domestic processing & to promote adoption of Visa's fraud reduction tools & authentication solutions, i.e. 3D Secure 2.0, contactless, Visa Token Service, etc.
- Evaluate & secure deployment of Digital products in coordination with clients, & other Visa Departments.
- Partnering with product specialists to promote adoption & optimize the use of Visa fraud tools by client Issuers
- Preparing reports, briefings & other written products for Visa & external stakeholders
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, management information systems or related fields.
Risk or business analytics experience desired, preferably with a large financial institution.
Understanding of payment technologies & data manipulation
Demonstrated aptitude to think creatively to identify new ways to approach common risk & data security problems
Ability to multi-task & pursue multiple initiatives simultaneously
Strong analytical, organizational & presentation skills
Excellent written, verbal communications skills & the ability to synthesize information & make clear, concise recommendations in Portuguese & English. Desirable in Spanish.
The candidate must possess a high level of self-motivation, initiative & operate effectively as a team player.
Ability to travel domestically & internationally approximately 5% - 10%.