PIVOTAL CLOUD FOUNDRY SOLUTIONS
PRODUCT MANAGER - Pivotal Cloud Foundry Solutions
PIVOTALS STORY (VIDEO)
Founded in 2013, Pivotal Software, combines our leading cloud-native platform, tools, & methodology to empower the worlds largest organizations to adapt to change & build great software. Our technology unleashes developer productivity, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
You are unique: as an exceptional, passionate, customer facing, hands-on Product Manager you will help customers transform to realize the benefits of cloud native applications & architectures on Pivotal Cloud Foundry. You are a problem solver & the thought of collaborating with a team to help companies transform to meet the challenges of tomorrow excites you. You enjoying working with other people & are motivated by creating lightbulb moments for the people you work with.
The Pivotal Cloud Foundry Solutions team strive to make our customers use of Pivotal Cloud Foundry successful. It turns out that successful use of technology requires some changes in people & process. We help our customers use a product-centric mindset to build a balanced team & a streamlined pathway to production, leaving app product teams unencumbered to deliver value to their customers. Our Product Managers, Solution Architects, & Platform Reliability Engineers pair with customer counterparts to transfer knowledge, culture & practices while achieving project goals.
In this role, you will:
- Pair with customer Product Managers to define & launch their new product offering, teaching them to become a change agent while gaining a customer base for the offering
- Enable, coach, & lead customers through the agile process: inceptions, daily standup meetings, retrospectives, iteration planning meetings, & story acceptance / rejection
- Support the sales process by leading customer conversations on strategic topics and/or how our team can help deliver successful outcomes
- Work collaboratively with Product Management & Product Engineering teams during the development, launch & continuing refinement of Pivotal Cloud Foundry & integrated 3rd party solutions
- Work collaboratively on internal initiatives; maintaining backlogs, driving feature completion, reporting to senior management on progress & prioritization
IDEAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCES
- You coach / mentor / lead teams with varied levels of experience with agile practices (e.g. Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP) & tooling
- You define personas for the users & stakeholders of your product, & take pride in defining a product that positively changes these peoples lives
- You are experienced in the complexities of building & deploying software in the enterprise & use your creative mindset to improve velocity (Continuous Delivery) & reduce siloing (DevOps) to achieve a culture of continuous improvement
- You regularly use your relationship building skills to identify process dysfunction, work with people to define a better way, & use this to teach new skills, practices, approaches & values
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCES
- Demonstrated ability leading multi-team product initiatives
- Demonstrated experience with agile & organizational transformation
- Experience in brand definition & launch of new products
- Software delivery experience
- Experience with Cloud Foundr
Total Rewards Package
Pay Range: 148750 - 201250 CAD
In addition to salary, our total rewards package also includes equity in the form of RSUs, comprehensive medical & disability benefits, employer match on RRSP, fitness reimbursement programs & more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY GPVTLCanada In (Pivotal) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees & communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing & promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity & inclusion are essential to motivate, empower & recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIESPivotal is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email AskHR@pivotail.io or call 416-907-9470 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).