Peloton is seeking a Field Testing Program Manager to join our Field Testing Team. This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional team of Engineers, Project/Program Managers & QA personnel working on the connected devices that are shaping our current & next generation products.
The Field Testing Program Manager is responsible for supporting the team that determines how consumers react to new & modified products, product features, & product concepts. This requires working with external vendors & supporting the Peloton cross-functional product team.
- Define project scope, project plan, projects scheduled activities & document the plan for meetings & reporting purposes.
- Schedule, manage & conduct meetings to review open items & progress of the projects.
- Tracking & internally reporting the test status & inquiries of testers.
- Drive day-to-day activities to meet overall project objectives.
- Collaborate & facilitate cross-functional communication.
- Prepare weekly summary reports displaying trends & progress against project goals & overall program success.
- Set & meet commitments. Create feedback plans & provide regular status updates communicating progress towards commitments.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously across multiple geographical locations & time zones.
- 1-3 years experience coordinating beta test projects & resources as part of a product/tech company, agency,= or research consultancy.
- Experience with highly confidential beta test participant recruitment.
- Exceptional project management & organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Understand technical issues & drive them to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for decision making.
- The ability to multitask & thrive in a fast-paced environment & maintain a Can-Do attitude.
- Self-starter who is able to identify gaps & opportunities to create more efficient processes.
- Expertise with Google apps & the usual Powerpoint, Word & Excel.
- Jira/Confluence & Centercode experience a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.