Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single persons daily commute to reducing humanitys collective environmental footprint weve got huge goals.
As a Product Analytics Manager at Via, you will manage a team of Product Analysts who develop & monitor key north star metrics that determine the health of our product portfolio across products & critical users. The teams remit is to provide insights that improve performance, to inform decision-making for new investments, & to work with cross-functional data science teams in other organizations to deliver on broad reaching analyses. Example dashboards the team delivers & maintains are around activation, retention & engagement across our products - this set of metrics should, over time, become the leading indicator for critical business performance such as revenue growth, retention/churn, expansion, & more.
What You'll Do:
- In partnership with the team, create a clear charter for the team & define roles/responsibilities.
- Define the product metrics framework for each of our persona products (rider, driver, operator); define the key north star metrics that will demonstrate our product health, provide deep insights into user behavior that drives our product & feature investment. Conduct A/B tests as needed to better inform decision-making from these metrics.
- Identify key priorities & the process by which we will derive metrics - this includes identifying key data pipelines, setting the bar for quality & fidelity & identifying the reliability of each metric.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with the Data team in Tel Aviv that maintains our data systems of record & partner together in developing product metrics.
- Identify strategic analytics projects that inform better decision-making & help us deliver better products or even invest in new ones.
- Develop & maintain dashboards that are useful at the analyst level but also at the executive level for business-oriented decision-making.
- Develop clear swim lanes between product & partner reporting, partner with other data science teams at Via, establish transparency & swim lanes for smoother operations.
Who You Are:
- You are extremely analytical & comfortable with a variety of datasets, format structures & tools.
- You have the ability to zoom into data to understand it deeply, putting on a data architect hat as needed to work with developers - but you also can zoom out to objectively evaluate which metrics matter with good business sense.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills & the ability to be calm under pressure.
- You take a phased approach to product analytics & paint the vision for where were going in an inspiring way, while also pragmatically working on key deliverables on a quarterly basis.
- You are an empathetic & approachable manager, willing to get into the details & coach the team when needed - but are also an active listener who values their teams input.
- You have product analytics & management experience across B2C & B2B SaaS platforms.
- You have experience building out dashboards & metrics frameworks - & an ability to go end to end from definition to delivery.
- Having an education in Engineering, Statistics, or Data Analytics is a plus, but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidates experience, knowledge, & skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable.
- Salary Range: $125,000 - $165,000 per year
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive & authentic workplace. If youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?