The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CTO organization, is looking for a proactive & collaborative self-starter to support the teams mission to establish a best in class Finance solution through the implementation of our new SAP application. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of financial processes & configuring SAP finance modules to support our business. You will be a key member on the implementation project, & in the post-go live organization. You will be responsible for writing functional specifications based on business requirements, configuration within the FI-CO modules, testing, & end-user support. This role requires a thorough understanding of both business operations & corresponding technical capabilities within SAP.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will be involved in the design, build & implementation of best practice financial processes.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to analyze business problems, translate them into functional specifications, & configure the SAP FI/CO Modules
- You have experience with SAP S/4 Group Reporting, Consolidation, & Revenue Accounting & Reporting (RAR)
- You are willing & able to be hands on, with a resourceful approach to getting things done
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You can adapt easily to a changing environment; you know when to be patient & when to push
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution
- You have an inclusive approach to cross functional communication; you know when to get people involved & when to make a decision
- You have strong time management skills & are able to identify & focus on the most critical tasks
- Configure FI-CO Modules (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, A/P - A/R, Consolidation, Revenue Accounting & Reporting, & major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability analysis & Integration areas between Order Management, Procurement & Finance
- Collaborate with Finance SMEs to ensure that global & local requirements are documented & understood by project team
- Translate business requirements into Functional Specification Documents
- Work with development team to ensure specification are understood an delivered per business requirements
- Resolve technical & process issues impacting the Financial organization
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- Expertise in financial accounting & reporting
- Hands-on experience configuring the SAP Finance (Record to Report) modules with knowledge of Order to Cash & Procure to Pay processes
- Functional experience of Financial Consolidation
- Effective interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Team oriented & collaborative work style
- Advanced degree in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, CPA or equivalent experience
- Experience with S/4 Group Reporting & Consolidation
- Experience in design & configuration for Revenue Recognition scenarios (S/4 RAR)
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.