The Revenue Analytics team at Peloton uses data insights & a deep understanding of the business to accelerate, optimize & forecast membership growth across all sales channels. The team consists of two functional areas: Revenue Planning & Channel Analytics, & serves as an information & analytical hub for many functions across the business (including e-commerce, retail, product marketing, member experience, supply chain & finance).
Peloton is looking for an intelligent, thoughtful & dedicated individual to join the Revenue Planning function, with a focus on accessories & apparel. The role will combine responsibilities in demand forecasting, strategic planning, & business analysis, & will report to the Senior Director, Revenue Analytics.
- Own demand forecasts for Pelotons global accessories & apparel businesses. You will also present demand forecasts to our executive team & key cross-functional partners
- Own/evolve bottoms-up forecast models to decompose underlying demand drivers, measure & understand variances in actuals vs. forecast, & ultimately improve forecast accuracy. This feeds into the consolidated forecast that Supply Chain & Finance teams use to make decisions on production/inventory & financial guidance
- Collaborate with & serve as a thought-partner for a variety of stakeholder teams (e.g. Accessories, Apparel, Supply Chain, Member Experience, Finance) to understand business plans, consolidate inputs, project demand, & gain alignment on forecast assumptions
- Report on key business KPIs & analysis/interpretation of trends over time, & work on automation of ongoing reporting in partnership with our Analytics Engineering team
- Perform deep dives based on first- & third-party data to synthesize insights & understand underlying business drivers/causes to provide recommendations for growth & optimization
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 4-6 years of experience working in a business planning or forecasting role (e.g. demand/supply planning, corporate planning, FP&A, or investment banking/consulting). Experience incorporating marketing & sales activities across media, partnerships, retail, promotions, word-of-mouth, etc. to model business performance is a strong plus
- Outstanding ability to quickly understand a situation, analyze it logically, & explain to non-technical business stakeholders what the data means & what actions can be taken
- High aptitude & enthusiasm for complex problem solving in ambiguous situations. Ability to develop structured approaches to open-ended problems without a clear right answer
- Proactive, thoughtful & highly organized self-starter; able to work independently & under tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Bonus: Advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) and/or proficiency in SQL, with the ability to write complex & nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.