We are searching for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to join our Sales team in our industrial vertical, to help craft & deliver sales strategies as we expand our business within some of the world's biggest oil, gas, petrol, & biopharma companies.
You will work in the Business Development organization at Unity, working autonomously & collaborating closely with key internal & external contributors to help us execute sales strategies. You must be a forward-thinking leader with vision & possess the ability to establish strategic direction, develop & flawlessly execute plans & encourage others to deliver desired results.
What youll be doing
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer & partnership opportunities
- Creatively thinking & crafting our strategy around the industries, including pricing, product, & market strategies
- Establish business relationships with commercial partners within oil, gas, petrol, & biopharma industries
- Collaborating across Unitys divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance, & Legal) around key initiatives & deals
What were looking for
- Field-based direct sales/business development experience
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding challenging individual revenue targets
- Proven ability to structure, develop & execute strategic agreements
- Comfortable representing a technology company & working with CTOs, engineers, or other technical staff to build solutions
You might also have
- Direct sales experience with technology licensing or middleware
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation, deal closing, as well as, experience in measuring, promoting, & maintaining customer engagement
- Experience & in-depth knowledge of the technical components of real-time 3D development
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.