This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, & perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where youre from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Desktop Support Engineer
We are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer who will use their technical skills to support our teams in troubleshooting & solving IT issues, while maintaining Adyens high bar for security. This role will also be responsible for procurement & management of office & employee IT equipment, including handling equipment during the on-boarding & off-boarding of employees. With a hands-on attitude, you have a natural enthusiasm for helping others & contributing to enhanced productivity of our dynamic workforce.
What youll do
- Use technical & soft skills to diagnose & troubleshoot IT challenges ranging from OS to application level from set-up & education of new users, to assisting colleagues with questions on the use of company hardware & applications
- Look for new ways to continuously improve our global IT systems & functionalities, including automating manual processes (using Bash / Python) - & contribute to improvements to scripts!
- Work with our global teams in a ticket queue to solve complex technical problems
- Provision laptops & onboard new employees, setting them up for productivity
- Project manage office IT upgrades & maintenance, such as video conferencing rooms, office network & internet installation & configuration, & security systems
Who you are
- You are a technical self-starter with 3 or more years of experience in desktop support, system administration & project management
- You enjoy creating an office environment, complete with top of the line equipment, that allows colleagues to do their best work
- You like to work with & help colleagues resolve straightforward & complex IT issues
- You are a flexible team player who is responsible, independent & able to use good judgment
- You are committed to a return to the office - this role will require in-person attendance in the office 5 days a week.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!