Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Hello Alfred is a hospitality company, that challenges the traditional methods of running a successful household. The champions of our cause are our Alfreds, who provide consistent weekly service for our residents to better and simplify your to-do list. As a training & development manager, you will iterate on existing Alfred Training curriculum, add additional learning modules & most of all, train new & current Alfred employees on the program. The outcome youll achieve is a global best in class hospitality program.
What Youll Do
- Provide industry-leading hospitality training to the Alfred workforce in person & digitally.
- Collaborate with the Learning & Development team to build stronger, standardized curriculum, materials & certification programs to continually improve our Alfred education.
- Assist with quality assurance & improvement of the overall Alfred service by identifying themes & responding to weaknesses.
- Provide opportunities for further growth for other employees within the organization.
- Communicate with team members to ensure all training needs are met.
- Build tools to cultivate company-wide trainer training.
- Give consistent & thoughtful feedback to your trainees, adapting in real time to their needs
- Foster a positive & playful environment for learning & development.
What Youre Like
- You have excellent teaching skills with an ability to inspire & motivate others.
- You have excellent communication skills, confidence & a willingness to interact in a positive & motivational manner.
- You have the ability to role model our mission & core values with consistency & enthusiasm, providing our Alfreds with an example of integrity & excellence.
- You are motivated to educate & train all types of learners, exuding flexibility, adaptability, patience & tolerance.
- You are a consistent coach who understands the importance of employee satisfaction & the enhancement of company culture, & can give honest, candid feedback to all trainees.
- You are an organized individual who is used to switching gears between researching, developing training, & presenting to your audience amongst other things
- Have an ever-climbing standard for excellence & aptitude to consistently help people get there.
What Youll Need (Requirements)
- Degree in a relevant field of study and/or 4+ years of training experience.
- Background in hospitality or a related field.
- Experience designing & implementing curriculum across various mediums - digital, in-person & experiential.
- Proven team building & leadership skills.
- A commitment to the mission & core values of our organization & an ability to implement them in daily practice.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally.
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust in their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named our four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World & join us on our mission to build the future of urban living where help is a given.