IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER (NYC)
We are looking for a proactive, driven, personable, & action-oriented individual to join our Implementation team in our New York City office. In this role, you will be responsible for seamlessly onboarding clinic leadership & clinicians to RubiconMD by integrating eConsults into their work flows. You will partner with RubiconMD clients to increase adoption & engagement of eConsults & drive growth.
Your Daily Work
Each quarter, you will manage multiple implementations of varying complexity across the United States. Your clients may include value-based primary care organizations, correctional health services, community health clinics, health plans, employer onsite organizations, specialty practices, & hospital systems.
You will be the primary point of contact during implementation, including but not limited to client kickoff meetings, readiness assessments, goal setting, workflow mapping, engagement planning, data collection, training, check-in meetings, & engagement readouts to executive leadership. Each month, you will likely travel 5 - 7 days to work with our partners.
- Following training, you will drive clinician engagement activities in partnership with your clients. You are responsible for brainstorming new ideas, creating an engagement plan for each client, executing it & monitoring engagement. This work will be done in partnership with RubiconMDs User Engagement team.
To complete your daily work, you will collaborate with RubiconMDs Sales, Account Management, User Engagement, Operations, Analytics, Finance, Product, Legal, Medical Networks, & Operation teams.
- Additionally, you will lead efforts to mature RubiconMDs Implementation program by driving internal initiatives & improving internal processes.
Your success is measured by the strength of the partnership you develop with clients, the speed & quality of your implementations, & the impact our clients are able to drive using RubiconMD.
A Successful Candidates Has These Attributes:
- 3+ years of complex project or program management experience with the majority of that experience within a health plan, hospital system, primary care clinic or other managed care organization
Bachelors Degree or higher in Public Health, Healthcare or Business
- Strategic Approach & Detailed Execution: see & can articulate big picture goals for the client & RubiconMD & can dive into the details to drive execution; documentation (ideally in Salesforce) is already your best practice
Planning & Organization: a keen sense for prioritization from your email habits, to your time management, to the information you juggle about stakeholders, teams, clients, & products
- Leadership: ability to drive alignment, action & deliver results when managing multiple C-suite stakeholders both internally & with the client; you are not afraid to make decisions, drive to resolution & next steps
Facilitate & Train: strong presentation & public speaking skills & the ability to be clear, concise, & effective articulating clinical & technical information in a 1:1 & packed room setting
- Entrepreneurial instinct: your bias is towards action & have a natural drive to build, reflect, & iterate rapidly for the good of your clients & the company; you dont miss a beat when clients change plans & are unphased by the constant evolution of internal processes
Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
Preferred Experience / Knowledge
Experience working with clinicians including; clinician engagement, clinical workflows, provider relations, clinician education, or practice transformation
Understand US healthcare financial models & impact on clinicians, i.e. ACO strategy implementation & operations, impact of risk based contracts on clinician behavior & performance, patient centered medical homes, operational impact of primary care organizations transitioning from fee for service to value based care
Experience using video conferencing, Slack, Google Suite & Salesforce
Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or Lean Six Sigma certifications
Prior experience at a start-up or in an entrepreneurial environment
Our Hiring Philosophy
RubiconMDs founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. Its no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. Thats why we hire people with drive & leadership, who are also highly accountableto each other, to the providers we serve, & to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability, & genetics.