Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant brand & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Well never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, were just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised $70 million from Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, & The Virgin Group.
About the role:
Capsule is looking for a Business Recruiter that will drive the Companys talent acquisition strategy for our fast growing teams across Sales, Marketing, Pharmacy Ops, People Ops ,and Finance. As our Business Recruiter, youll partner with hiring managers to understand & anticipate their teams hiring needs, & develop sourcing strategies to fill non-technical positions.
Some of the things youll work on:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing & building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, & the offer process
- Understand the talent market & come up with creative ways to engage with A+ talent
- Develop creative recruiting sourcing strategies & proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse talent through research, social media, cold calls, referral generation, events, & sourcing campaigns to accomplish hiring goals
- Be a strategic partner to our business leaders by providing compensation advice, market insights, & develop strategies to improve offer acceptance rates
- Maintain data integrity practices & provide data-driven insights to business leaders in order to elevate & improve recruiting process & strategies.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience experience with an in-house recruiting team or an agency/search firm
- Proven success recruiting for business roles in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage a high volume of reqs & candidates
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills; ability to partner with & advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices
- Experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, & drive decisions
- Well-versed in recruiting practices & tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, G Suite, etc.)
- Passionate about healthcare & our mission to improve the pharmacy experience