WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced senior leader to lead our global Restaurant Success organization comprised of three departments: Account Management, Implementation, & Support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead & mentor a group of managers across the Restaurant Success organization disciplines
- Own the Go-To-Marketing strategy for the post-sale customer journey
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, & American Express leadership
- Represent Resy externally to our restaurant partners & the industry
- Deliver results: churn optimization, customer satisfaction, product engagement, Restaurant Success employee happiness
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5-10 years of restaurant experience in relevant leadership positions
- Strong communicator (written + verbal), comfortable presenting to various groups of stakeholders
- Track record of unifying & inspiring teams, as well as mentoring rising leaders
- Proven ability to operate autonomously & create structure
- Ability to synthesize data to identify opportunities & shape strategy
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount & Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurants
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen & caf
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.