Position: Merchandise Assistant (based in Hoboken, NJ)
Position Summary:As Merchandise Assistant, youll manage the acquisition, coordination & tracking of your subcategory item pages & shelves across our Walmart eCommerce platforms (Walmart.com, Jet.com) for our fashion business. You will be responsible for PO management, item set-up, RHID Clean Up, Sample Management, & Site Maintenance & will be an important part of our fashion strategy for Walmart eCommerce.
- Order Management: Reconcile checklists - making sure orders are placed in full, if POs were receipted in full, why they were closed with partial or no receipts & asking Order Specialist to redrop orders based on research.
- Site Publishing: Lead, organize & train on the new Publishing process by deep-diving into the disconnect between old systems & new; in relation mainly to publishing which includes ways to view accurate quantity, display statuses, & imagery issues.
- Item Set Up: Support with Item Set up & follow up
- Site Merchandising & Updates: Play a criterial role with site maintenance including cleaning up site, giving our customer a well curated experience & creating the Site Maintenance Log for the category, & updating it daily with issues & resolutions
- Vendor Follow Ups: Play a role in vendor maintenance & trouble shooting emails for buyers & suppliers
- Sample Coordination: Responsible for ordering, tracking, & organizing photo shoot samples & coordinating communication with producer & photo studio
- 1+ years of experience in merchandising, customer service, project coordination, or administrative capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience