Pelotons nascent Learning + Development team builds global programs to empower team members to become their best & deliver their best work. We are seeking a Sr. Program Manager, Mentorship to support this growing team.
The ideal candidate brings strong skills in program management & people development implementation, & is driven to help create & embed new company-wide programs across leadership development. Reporting to the Global VP, Peloton University & Executive Development, this individual will work internally with teams across the Peloton to build, implement, & support a world class mentorship program. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have 4-6 years of experience in the implementation & management of development programs in a large organization, & strive to stay on the forefront of innovative learning practices.
Because development programs are relatively new at Peloton, the Sr. Program Manager will support the effort to shift away from siloed development initiatives in favor of building a cohesive, holistic, scalable development program that supports meaningful mentorship relationships & development across the organization. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in creating & lead implementing & managing mentorship paths for every level of employee.
- Develop training & readiness programs for mentors & mentees
- Manage the recruiting, selection, & matching process
- Create, implement & evolve playbooks to assist with upward & internal development.
- Conduct evaluation process to determining program effectiveness
- Develop, implement & manage mentoring initiatives that align with business goals, talent strategies, & meet all compliance requirements;
- Serve as an ambassador to advocate for the value & continued growth of learning initiatives within the company
- Give honest & constructive feedback to mentors & mentees
- Develop appropriate resources to support mentors & mentees
- Ensure succession plans are in place
- Serve as a Peloton culture ambassador, leading with our core values & ensuring that our core values are embedded in all learning programs
- Work to ensure that all programs are equitably available to a diverse team of global employees & embed equity & belonging in each initiative
- Ensure that all programs are appropriately localized, translated (where necessary), & tailored in their implementation to specific global markets
- Manage the development & delivery of technical & soft skill mentorship programs & services
- Assist in conducting comprehensive needs analyses on a continuous basis, recognize emerging patterns, & provide recommendations to address gaps and/or potential opportunities
- Partner closely with the People Business Partner team to implement & monitor opportunities across global markets & diverse functions
- Measure & articulate effectiveness & impact based on strategic alignment, overall organizational health & key performance indicators, including engagement data
- Research & implement best practices in mentorship programs, tools, & approaches
- Work closely with L&D & Talent Management teams to ensure Mentorship program aligns to development focus & business requirements
- Foster a cross-functional team environment that reflects Pelotons learning philosophy, encouraging continued growth & development
- 4-6 years in a role with development program implementation/management, preferably in a fast-paced environment with a large number of diverse hourly & salaried employees, & with experience in implementing & managing development programs across a global organization
- Experience implementing & managing a variety of development programs & creating supporting course documentation, including tracking learning consumption, milestones, objectives & other KPIs
- 4-6 years experience program managing programs focused on learning & development & human capital or people programs
- Demonstrated innovative thinking, ability to operationalize strategic concepts & sustain once implemented
- Proven ability to uplevel skill sets at scale
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com