As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The global Product organization delivers the holistic product strategy for Visa & accelerates the seamless delivery of our products into markets. We are at the core of Visa's overall vision to be the best way to pay & be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products & services to people all over the world.
The Accelerated Delivery team for Product is accountable for successful commercial launches in close collaboration with our Product teams & major ecosystem partners. We are seeking a Director of Program Management for our new team in Dubai to build the team & lead complex programs.
If you are a self-starter who enjoys leading & building teams, being the connective tissue keeping all stakeholders coordinated across the entire program lifecycle, & you want to be responsible for successful outcomes impacting the future growth of Visa - then this is the team for you!
How you will make an impact:
- You'll work with Product leaders to structure & manage integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs that meet the business intent for Visa's product strategies
- You'll play a leadership role in operationalizing key elements of the program by defining, planning, orchestrating, & delivering a given initiative often involving multiple internal & external constituents & matrix partners
- You'll demonstrate your passion for transforming program intent into a coalition of the willing with a sense of purpose & bring challenging cross-function efforts to life through a well-structured approach.
- You'll provide direction, motivation, & support to the program & project teams. You'll inspire co-workers to attain goals & excellence.
- You will review your team's work product including providing guidance & coaching to improve outcomes.
- You'll help fuel organizational success by elevating key wins & challenges to your sponsors-allowing them to keep their finger on the pulse of the organization & do what they do best... knock down barriers.
- You'll be responsible for early identification of issues, determining potential resolutions, assigning the appropriate resources, communicating status, tracking & resolving them in a timely manner
- You'll lead various program governance & inter-department forums & publish periodic project status reports
Why you'll love us:
- We believe what we do is a team sport - we win together
- Our team loves what they do - driving the future of Payments
- Quality outcomes & relationships are what matters to us
- Visa is going places & we are on the forefront
- We are growing & evolving as we go
- You have 10-12 years of experience in a fast-paced environment navigating ambiguity successfully, most likely in product, product development, or large complex projects in a matrix organization
- You know how to build, develop, & motivate a team of highly sought afterprogram managers
- You an agile advocate who knows how to bring new ways of working to an organization in transformation.
- You are self-motivated & highly driven. You have get-things-done DNA.
- You are always learning & comfortable with constant change.
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to your program management approach ... you see needs & fill them.
- You are an excellent problem-solver & critical-thinker with the ability to identify & remove barriers & enable teams to complete their objectives
- You are detail oriented & proven ability to manage multiple, cross-functional initiatives with overlapping timelines & deliverables
- You are a great listener & can communicate clearly with many types of people.
- You put a premium on strong working relationships & know how to use diplomacy to get things done.
- You have great judgement & show grace under pressure.
- You are trusted by senior leaders who come to you find out what is really going on. You are not afraid to tell it like it is.
- You build momentum for change & carry the team across the finish line in making it happen.
- Must be available during regular business hours with flexibility to accommodate global time zones.
- This position may require travel for work up to 20-30% of thetime.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law