Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established & refined the leading AI platform for real-time event & risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events & emerging risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, & actionable alerts to public & private sector organizations around the world.
Weve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices & raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, & have fun. Join us & help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You are a highly motivated student who thrives in a creative & dynamic environment. This summer you are interested in learning more about B2B marketing at a growing tech company. In this role your day to day responsibilities will be to support our Customer Marketing function while also having the opportunity to explore various Growth Marketing activities.
- Assist in day-to-day programs related to client growth, advocacy, & communication
- Develop email copy for client campaigns
- Assist in activities related to our Customer Advisory Board
- Manage the creation of the monthly newsletter
- Manage the swag inventory & vendor relationship
- Support the Growth Marketing team in webinar, event, & direct mail activities
- Support in various data management activities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A rising junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Organized, proactive, & dedicated work ethic
- Ability to learn processes, software, & tools quickly
- Ability to see a project through to completion & work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, collaborate, & communicate ideas
- Familiar with Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides) & Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Desire to learn about marketing