As a Junior Photographer, you will collaborate with our kitchen team, food stylists & art directors to create appealing food photography for our online menu & recipe cards. Through speed & agility, you will ensure that all our standards are upheld & deadlines are met. Like this, your work will be part of our output that will reach millions of customers around the globe.
What youll do
- Shooting daily high-volumes of food & recipe images following the Brand- & Product-Style Guides
- Photographing for campaigns, marketing & social media content
- Collaborating smoothly with our food stylists & cooks on set
- File-management while working & coordinating work with postproduction
- Grooming incoming shooting requests, compiling shotlists & cooperate with studio management on shooting schedules
- Communication with global & local stakeholders
What youll bring
- You are a true foodie & love working with & photographing all kinds of food
- You have at least 2-3 years of work experience in commercial studio photography
- You are a true team player & understand each discipline involved in food photography
- You are excited about working in a fast pace environment
- You have strong knowledge of studio lighting & flash photography, in particular with ProPhoto lighting systems
- You have knowledge of Capture One software
- You have strong communication skills both verbal & written
- You have a sense for ingredients & how they work with each other
- You are passionate about creating just the perfect light & surrounding, so our food looks absolutely delicious
- You have a keen eye for detail & are thorough with administrative tasks
- You are able to make a quick decision with confidence
- Have a natural sense of pragmatism & also find joy in working on a routine
- You are fluent in English as this is our primary language, German is a plus
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new & existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven & creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing & brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation & an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.